Saturday 5 October 2019

remote desktop - What is needed to set up a RemoteApp for Windows 7?


In Windows 7 I discovered the possibility to add RemoteApps. They require a link starting with https:// and so on.


How can I create a RemoteApp for me to use? Is it possible for me to make an application running on my desktop computer a RemoteApp so that I can use it from my laptop for example?


I have Windows 7 on both the desktop and laptop. Have tried to find info about it, but haven't been successful... is RemoteApps something that can only be created on a machine running Windows Server 2008 maybe?



Answer



Check out Deploying Personal Virtual Desktops by Using RemoteApp and Desktop Connection Step-by-Step Guide.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...