Friday 4 October 2019

Disable window always-on-top

Is there a handy powertoy-like program I can use to kill the always-on-top mode of the most bothersome windows?


Too bad that the programs I find useful and like to co-exist with other open programs (multitasking in common sense) set their window to always-on-top.


I.e. Canon PhotoStitch does this on Windows 7 while loading or merging images, a long time window during which I'd like to be able to use another program, but alas no. PhotoStitch is awesome, but not that awesome.


The dream is a program that runs in the background and automatically reverts all always-on-top API calls, except for a whitelist, like task switcher, Task Manager, Process Explorer, and any antivirus whose alerts actually could be important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...