Monday 27 May 2019

windows 10 - Enable/Disable Laptop Display w/ Hotkey

Is there a program that can disable (turn off) a laptop's display with a hotkey and require the same hotkey to be pressed to re-enable it?


I would just close the lid but I prefer having that set to make it hibernate, don't wish to keep changing my power profiles just to turn off the display manually. Would also be a good child deterrent as they'd see it won't come on after moving the mouse.


I'm aware I could just lock the system and set the screen to turn off after being idle for a few minutes... but I'd rather not have to lock it and the turn off after idle for a few minutes can be annoying when watching a TV show or longer YouTube video...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...