Sunday 26 May 2019

How can I calculate power consumption of my PC in Watt?


How can I calculate power consumption of my PC in Watts, to prove my House owner (I live on rent), my PC doesn't consume much power? He blames me for huge power bills even though he uses a Fridge, A.C. etc and his son watches the TV all the time.


We both share one power meter so for bill we pay 50%-50% but he is saying I use PC all the time even at night - I keep it on for downloading.


I just want to calculate power consumption of my PC, then will calculate monthly expense of unit as per my city's per unit price for power.



Answer



The definitive way would be to buy a Kill A Watt and plug your computer into it. That way you'll be measuring actual power usage instead of trying to estimate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...