Saturday 25 May 2019

How to connect to an HTTPS WebDAV Folder on Windows 7?


I'm trying to connect to an HTTPS WebDAV folder on Windows 7. I go to a "Computer" Explorer window, right click, and click "Add a Network Location." I follow the prompts and get "The folder you entered does not appear to be valid. Please choose another." It works fine on Windows XP. How do I make this work?



Answer



Instead of going through the GUI it said you should go to a command prompt and type in a command similar to this one:


net use * https://webdav.example.com:port/folder


It prompted me for a username and password and then mapped the drive.


I was able to access my files this way. Hope it works for you.


-Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...