Thursday 30 May 2019

bsod - Windows 7 64bit STOP Error Code 0x000000F4

I got a BSOD when my computer was almost idle (only uTorrent was running) with stop error code 0x000000F4.


Also at the blue screen it got stuck at the 2nd step (I don't remember what it says) and as a result I don't have a minidump file.


My pc specs are:



  • Motherboard: ASUS Rampage III Extreme

  • CPU: Intel Core i7 950 @ 3,00 GHz

  • RAM: 3x2GB @ 1866 MHz

  • Windows Drive: 60 GB SSD (OCZ Agility)

  • OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit


This has happened quite a few times during the one year I have this computer. The previous times the Corsair F60 SSD I had stopped working (2 SSDs dead).


The problem is that I cannot reproduce the problem so that we find out the cause. Is it something with the controller of the motherboard? What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...