Friday 31 May 2019

display - Why does my screen flicker only in Windows 7?

I have a HP 4530S laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. After five to ten minutes of usage, my screen starts flickering. Check the screenshot below.


I have also another OS installed (Fedore 13), but there I never get this flickering.


What could be the possible cause of the screen flickering only appearing in Windows 7? I am using the latest drivers from the HP site.


enter image description here


I am not using any external monitor, it's the LCD of my laptop.


EDIT: I only got this error when I am on battery, when on direct power I did't get this error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...