Friday 7 February 2020

windows - How to remove the meta data of all files within a folder and it's sub folders?

When a right click a file and hit details, it shows me Date created, date modified, owner, and computer.


I have a folder that I want to send to someone.


Basically I want to remove the Date created, date modified, owner, and computer info (and other meta info) for all the files within that folder and its subfolders (and their subfolders etc etc)


My priority is simply to remove Date created, date modified (if I can also remove the other meta data I'll treat it as a bonus).


Does anyone know of a way to do this? I'm using 32-bit Windows Vista SP2 Home Premium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...