Saturday 8 February 2020

Using AppleScript to Enable Snow Leopard's Text Replacement Feature

I currently use Quicksilver with a Plugin and Trigger in concert with Snow Leopard's text replacement feature (for frequently-used combinations of hashtags, due dates and other parameters) to quickly send tasks to Remember The Milk (http://www.rememberthemilk.com).


Unfortunately, I have to click "Text Replacement" from the right-click menu of the text entry field in order to use that feature. I'm suspecting that I can add some AppleScript to the Trigger as a work-around to do that automatically. If so, what would be the best way to go about this? Would I need to use GUI scripting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...