Thursday 6 February 2020

windows 7 - Restore deleted default folders

I was tinkering with my new laptop and, on purpose, deleted those default folders in my "home" directory: "My Music", "Links", "Favorites". This, because, i decided i wanted all my data on another partition, leaving C: only for applications and configs files.


But now, some of the explorer functionalities are gone: i cannot use the Favorites tree in the left side pane, also discovered that "My Documents" stores some PowerShell config file.


I feel like i misunderstood this folders' purpose and by deleting them, provoked some Explorer instability. Is there any way to restore them? I do not seem to find it.


Thank you for taking the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...