Sunday 2 February 2020

reset - Does resetting windows 8 remove other partitions


My questions looks like a duplicate but i couldn't figure out from other answers what i wanted to ask.
I have all my data in D and E drive and windows is installed in C drive. If I reset my Windows 8.0 PC would it formats C drive only or would it re-partition all of the hard disk and formats all the data including the data in F and E drive.



Answer



When you select reset option over refresh it deletes all your personal data but still gives you option to not format the main partition.
If you want to keep other partitions you can do so, otherwise you can format other partitions along with main partition. http://i.stack.imgur.com/jykgd.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...