Sunday 9 February 2020

find - Is there a way to give focus to Chrome search result?


It is well known that one can use Ctrl+F to find textual content in the webpage, but after I found what I need, is there a way to give focus to the search result, so that if the result is a link or a button, I can quickly click the link/button by pressing space/Enter?



Answer



In Google chrome, you can start a search in the active tab by pressing Ctrl+F Or F3, input the text you want to find and press Enter to find


enter image description here


You can loop through the search results by pressing the Enter.


enter image description here


Once you found the text you want, if its a link or a button, you can navigate to it by pressing Ctrl+Enter


Hope it helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...