Sunday 15 September 2019

CMD Window Quickly Opens and Closes

I have noticed lately that in specific intervals, there is some program that is automatically running – I can tell that because a CMD window quickly opens and quits. It even minimizes games, which is annoying. Unfortunately, I can't discover which program automatically runs at this specific minute (38th and sometimes 44th minute of every hour). I checked processes and all processes by the ProcessMonitor application, but there are so many items I cannot figure out which program it could be. I am using Windows 10 Professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...