Tuesday, 18 June 2019

windows 10 - Switching default audio device with a batch file

I'm trying to write a batch file on Windows 10 that allows me to switch between my headset and my speakers as default audio device when I run it. I don't want to use any third-party software.


I tried searching around but i only found old scripts that don't seem to work and also refer to a HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Volume Control\ path that doesn't seem to exist anymore. I cant't find any information on the Windows 10 register about this, also I'm not comfortable with fiddling too much with the register if I'm not sure of what i'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...