Friday 21 June 2019

windows 8 - Metro apps unable to connect

Ive got an active internet connection, and my browsers can access it. However, none of the metro apps are able to connect. They all indicate that the system is offline.


I'm quite sure it's because my network and sharing center says "No Internet Access" next to the "Access Type" and I have an exclamation mark next to the network icon in the system tray.


I've tried changing my IP address from static to auto and vice-versa, but the problem still persists.


Any idea how I can remove that exclamation mark?


System: Windows 8, Dell Studio 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...