Sunday 30 June 2019

Mirror column on separate sheet in Excel 2010

I am trying to mirror a column from one excel sheet to another within the same excel book. The goal is to have the second sheet update as the first sheet is edited. Basically, as I add/remove rows in the first sheet, it will do the same automatically in the second sheet.


My column has employee names, and as people move in/out of the office I will be adding/removing them accordingly. My sheets track different data, but the employees are all the same. My first sheet is the primary sheet and the rest pull data accordingly. Would a mirroring formula work? Also, how do you get it to apply to the entire column?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...