Thursday 27 June 2019

Magic Mouse scrolling on Windows 8


I've managed to get the mouse detected and the general clicking and mouse moving functionality works fine, but no scrolling, nor gestures?


I'm unsure if gestures are supported, if not that's completely fine.


But does anyone know how to get the scrolling to work?


I assume if the functionality works on Windows 7 it'll also comply with Windows 8. I haven't had any luck with what I've found on the net.



Answer



You may want to look into this utility. It will install the necessary utilities for touch scroll support. Have not verified that it works, but looks promising.


http://www.trackpadmagic.com/magic-mouse/download


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...