Thursday 27 June 2019

windows 7 - Concurrent Connections


How can you see how much concurrent connects you can handle? I use windows 7 and I have read the licensing term and it said Windows 7 has a limit of 20. But, when I got the Half-open limit fix, it said I have no limit. I don't know how I have no limit because I have never played around with anything pertaining that that.


So can anyone tell me a way of testing how many concurrent connections I can handle?



Answer



According to this answer Windows 7 does not have a connection limit anymore. The same is true for Windows Vista with SP2.


Here is a bit more about the topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...