Sunday 30 June 2019

How to disable EMACS - Prelude colors? (terminal)

I've used PRELUDE to work better in terminal, but I'd love to work with my default Terminal theme(colors).


Zenburn-theme comes default with Prelude but It just work great the first time i run emacs with prelude recently installed. The next times, prelude makes a dark background in the currently working line. It is not cool.


I've used M-x disable-themes but I don't get my terminal colors either. Now the working line has a fluorecent green background. Not confortable at all.


How can I run prelude and keep my system terminal colors?


Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...