Sunday 15 September 2019

windows - Is there a way to quick switch between virtual desktops in win10?

On win10, I can switch between different virtual desktops using the following shortcuts:



  1. Ctrl + Super + Left: go to the left desktop

  2. Ctrl + Super + Right: go to the right desktop


However, I don't think it's fast enough for me. For example, if I want to go to desktop 8 from desktop 2, I have to press Ctrl + Super + Right for 6 times, that's not convenient.


I would like the following command:



  1. Super + 1: go to desktop 1

  2. Super + 2: go to desktop 2 ...

  3. Super + 9: go to desktop 9


Or something like that, so I can quickly switch to a specific desktop using only one shortcut. Is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...