Tuesday 17 September 2019

windows 7 - How to permanently block KB4012218, KB4012219 and releated updates?

It appears Microsoft plans on antagonizing or punishing users who want to use Windows 7 and Windows 8 by witholding security updates to the defective product. It appears the updates that accomplishes it are KB4012218 and KB4012219.


I still use Windows 7 and with an occasional Windows 8. I have not acquired a taste for Windows 10. I don't agree to the change in the terms of service, and I don't agree to throw away my investments and purchases. I would like to permanently block the updates.


How do I permanently block KB4012218, KB4012219, and other related updates?


I've got a feeling a Hide this update in the Windows Update control panel is not going to work as expected. We know a bit about how Microsoft is going to handle things from the Get Windows X malware. That's why I am looking for a way to block "related updates", too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...