Thursday 19 September 2019

How can I disable the Windows 7 taskbar?


I am not talking about hiding it. I am talking about disabling it - making it completely disappear. We have a kiosk-software that is very nice, but due to a problem this software has, the taskbar is not being disabled. So I need to find another way to disable it myself.


Perhaps it can be brought back by some keyboard command.. Ideas?



Answer




Aviassin Taskbar Eliminator is a great utility which will simply and efficiently remove the taskbar from Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.


With just the click of a button or a hotkey, the taskbar is disabled from any side of the screen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...