Tuesday 17 September 2019

boot - How to Startup Windows 8.1 without laptop screen [Only using external monitor]

I am using Windows 8.1. I do not use my laptop’s screen cause it is broken, so I use a monitor instead. So what happened was,



  • I ran to “msconfig”,

  • and went to the “boot” tab,

  • then I checked “safe boot” in the boot options,

  • and then restarted my PC.


Like I said I don’t have a screen, and the monitor doesn’t display any boot screens, so I am just stuck with a blank screen. I do not know what to click or type. Later I regretted checking “safe boot”. I just want my PC to startup normally without any of this safe mode stuff. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...