Saturday 1 June 2019

How can I prevent the privacy warning in Excel?


I have Excel 2007. When I want to save a spreadsheet, I often see this message:


Excel privacy warning


I've seen this with macro spreadsheets (using the .xlsm extension) and with non-macro sheets (using the .xlsx extension).


How can I prevent this warning every time I save my spreadsheet?



Answer



Disable document inspector in the Trust Center.


Note: picture may not be exact as I use Office 2010.


Excel Options


Step by step instructions (for 2007):



  1. Office orb

  2. Excel options

  3. Trust Center

  4. Trust Center Settings...

  5. Uncheck Remove personal information from file properties on save

  6. OK

  7. OK


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...